Having problems getting things to work on DealNinja? Follow our guide and hopefully we can solve your problems. If you don't find what you're looking for in our guide, just contact us here with your question and we'll find you an answer.
1. Why isn't DealNinja loading correctly?
Our site works best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Using a next generation web browser will give you a better browsing experience for this site and others. Try updating to the latest version of your browser.
2. Why are some DealNinja links unreachable?
Something has likely blocked access to servers that retailers use. The first thing to try is reconfiguring or disabling any ad blocker, popup blocker or security software. While nobody is perfect, the DealNinja team verifies each URL before the deal goes live. If you're accessing the information from an office, it's likely that content is being blocked by your IT department.
3. I am looking for a certain product and I don't see it on your site. Why?
Sometimes the deal you're looking for isn't available from the merchants we use. However, if there is a product that you're looking for and would like us to find it for you, just contact us and we'll be happy to help.
4. How do I buy a product from your site?
Each deal we list contains the merchant name and a link to the deal on their website. Simply, click their link and follow their instructions for making the purchase. If you have any questions about the product or the price, contact the merchant before you make the purchase.
5. How much is charged for shipping?
All shipping is done through the merchants site. Sometimes the merchant will offer free shipping on items via promo codes. If there is free shipping, we will include it the item description. If all else fails, just contact the merchant before making a purchase.
6. If I purchase something from your site, can it be shipped internationally?
Each merchant will have different policies on international shipping. It's best to contact them before making any purchases.
7. I purchased a product through a deal listed on your site and the product is defective or needs to be returned. What can I do?
Please contact the merchant you purchased the product from to determine what their return policy is.
8. How do I cancel an order?
Contact the merchant you purchased the product from to cancel the order.
9. Why is a price for a product you list on your site different than on the merchant's website?
Sometimes the retailers’s website will change the prices very soon after we post the deal. We may not be informed of this price change. We do go through all our deals regularly in order to make sure the deals are still correct and active.
10. Why is the coupon code I got from your site not working on the merchant's website?
Sometimes coupons have a limited use. Once the number of codes is used up, the coupon is deactivated. Other times, the retailers’s website will discontinue coupon codes after we post the deal. We may not be informed of this change. We do go through all our coupons regularly in order to make sure the coupons are still correct and active.
11. Why do some deals expire before the expiration date you have listed?
Some deals or coupons have an expiration date, but are also limited to a certain number of uses. Once this limit is reached, the deal will expire regardless of the expiration date. In addition, merchants reserve the right to change or cancel deals at their discretion and without notice
12. Why did I see a better deal on another website than what you have on your website?
Each deal we find is the lowest price available from any reputable merchant. If you see a price lower than ours, then let us know.
13. What is a deal alert?
A deal alert is an email you will receive once a day featuring only the deals that you want. When you sign up for our deal alert settings, you will receive deals that match your selections of stores, brands, and product categories. Any deals that don't match your personal settings, you won't get in the mail.
14. How do I sign up for the deal alert emails? Does it cost anything?
Just go Here. Our site is absolutely free for anyone to use. We'll never ask you to pay for our service.
15. What is an RSS feed and how do I get it?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an XML-based format for sharing news and other web content. It is a way of viewing what's new on DealNinja, without needing to visit our site. RSS feeds are available here. To view the feeds you must have a newsreader installed on your computer, tablet, or other media device.
16. How do I unsubscribe from the daily newsletter and/or deal alert emails?
When you receive an email from us, just click the unsubscribe button. If you're on the site, you can change your settings on your My Account page.
17. Why am I not getting emails from you after signing up for the daily newsletter and/or deal alerts?
It could be likely that you mistyped your email address. Check to make sure this is correct. If this is not the case, then check your email alert settings to verify that you signed up for your favorite stores, brands, and products. Once this is done, only the deals you sign up for will be sent to you.
18. I forgot my account password. Can I get it emailed to me?
Yes. Just go to sign in at the top right corner, and then click forgot your password. Follow the instructions to have your password reset.